How to spend your Dry Jan at Time Square
Dry January is on the top of so many of our New Years resolutions. Time Square will help you through a sober month with alcohol-free options and plenty of activity.
- Embrace Veganuary with vegan options at The Botanist. Book your table online at The Botanist’s website.
- Get Active with Gravity! Their after school deal gives your kids the chance to get 2 hours of jumping with a snack to refuel their energy and keep the bouncing going. Book a session here.
- Visit your favourite Time Square bars including Costello’s, Gravity Social and Pink Leaf Cocktails to try their delicious mocktails and alcohol-free beer and cider.
- Enjoy 15% off darts when you book online with Gravity Social. Gather your mates, partners or colleagues for an evening of games, mouth-watering food and show stopping drinks. Book your slot now.
- Head to Costello’s for a night of live music every weekend in January
- Catch all of the new releases at Cineworld Warrington. Book your tickets ahead of your showing by visiting the Cineworld website.